- Download a Python27 release
- Download MinGW
- During the MinGW setup, install GCC/G++ plus additional libraries (“pthreads, etc, etc”)
- Configure Python and MinGW to work together by following: this link
- In pyswisspeh-master/libswe/swejpl.c around line 79 comment out the following line:
/*typedef __int64 off_t;*/
- in setup.py add pthreads to your Link Flags:
ldflags = ['-lpthread']
In this brief documentation for myself, I go over the process of sending GPG Encrypted emails in web2py. At the server level, there is a few things you need to do to install gnupgp and generate a public/private key with the email used for sending with web2py.
As the title says I am attempting to build a view of Jupiter as it would appear if I looked at the night sky every night for a given time frame using the North Star (Polaris) as a reference point.
I contributed in the past to various developments on the Pybass scripts such as VST implementation.