- Download a Python27 release
- Download MinGW
- During the MinGW setup, install GCC/G++ plus additional libraries (“pthreads, etc, etc”)
- Configure Python and MinGW to work together by following: this link
- In pyswisspeh-master/libswe/swejpl.c around line 79 comment out the following line:
/*typedef __int64 off_t;*/
- in setup.py add pthreads to your Link Flags:
ldflags = ['-lpthread']
I recently created an addition to Cry About Crypt that allows for decrypted playback of encrypted video media inside temporary memory. In this article I will explain what I did along with the functional source code contained in order to achieve this.
Rewrite all requests which no longer exist to domain.
I have for some time wanted to find a simple way to force a domain into a single address www.domain or http://domain with web2py using routes.py and nginx. I did a bit of research more than a few times into routes.py and the mapping system seemed a bit confusing and time consuming for me to take my existing routed domains and make the necessary changes. So I began to look at the server configuration and here is what I came up with after a bit of research.