- Download a Python27 release
- Download MinGW
- During the MinGW setup, install GCC/G++ plus additional libraries (“pthreads, etc, etc”)
- Configure Python and MinGW to work together by following: this link
- In pyswisspeh-master/libswe/swejpl.c around line 79 comment out the following line:
/*typedef __int64 off_t;*/
- in setup.py add pthreads to your Link Flags:
ldflags = ['-lpthread']
I have an underlying fear that I will end up being taken away in one of two directions, to the loony bin, or to a place out in space internally and then to the loony bin. However after having this understanding, I feel it is a great deal more simplistic, and those concerns are really unnecessary.
I recently created an addition to Cry About Crypt that allows for decrypted playback of encrypted video media inside temporary memory. In this article I will explain what I did along with the functional source code contained in order to achieve this.
Rewrite all requests which no longer exist to domain.